[OpenStack-docs] Process to add a table in openstack-manuals

Deshpande, Vinita Vinita.Deshpande at emc.com
Wed Aug 31 11:19:11 UTC 2016

Thanks Gauvain, I am able to now generate the cinder-coprhd.rst file in my local setup. Do, I need to submit this generated file somewhere?
 Also, do I need to remove the line ' .. include:: ../../tables/cinder-coprhd.rst' from my documentation file(coprhd-driver.rst) ? If this line is present, I am
Getting the error - 'No such file : cinder-coprhd.rst'.

Thanks,
Vinita