[OpenStack-docs] Need help with FirstApp Doc for heat

Sterrett, Craig craig.sterrett at intel.com
Tue Aug 30 15:19:43 UTC 2016

Hello

I have been asked to create a FirstApp for heat.  It looks like the FirstApp documents get generated with lots of static text, and modifying the code blocks for the different SDKs.  My problem is that I would like to modify a lot of the static text, since it is fairly specific to SDKs and not really accurate for heat.  I would also like to rename a section, changing the Orchestration section to Autoscaling since all of my document is Orchestration.

Any suggestions about the best way to go about this?

Thanks, Craig Sterrett