[OpenStack-docs] docs-specs core team

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Fri Aug 5 03:42:57 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

We've had a few changes to speciality teams over the past few months, so I've updated the docs-specs core team  accordingly.

The current list: https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/384,members

To remind everyone how this works:
Speciality team leads form the docs-specs core team. Each spec requires at least one +1 vote, and two +2 votes. It is expected that the speciality team lead that is responsible for the work in the spec will be the one to merge the spec (once it has the appropriate votes). Generally speaking, specs are expected to sit around for longer than a normal docs patch before they're merged, as we like to make sure everyone on the team has had a chance to discuss the work, and give the teams time to find volunteers to take on work items.

More on specs in our Contributor Guide: http://docs.openstack.org/contributor-guide/blueprints-and-specs.html#blueprints-and-specifications

Any questions are, as always, welcome :)

Lana

--
Lana Brindley
Technical Writer