[OpenStack-docs] hyphens for file names

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 18:51:36 UTC 2016

> Thanks for this! I'm updating it as I test with the admin-guide. Yep, you
> need to be in the /source/ directory for non-common files as that's where
> the RST files are.
>
> One new question I have. Should I not update the inserted cross reference
> markers at the tops of sections, such as ..
> _shared_file_systems_share_types: even though the file name is now
> shared-file-systems-share-types?

This is a gray zone. When I worked on 'common' document, I did not
touch cross references, but I am okay with either decision.

BTW, manila-related documents in the admin guide have cross references
like ".. _shared_file_systems_share_types:" but it seems they are not
used anywhere. Looks unnecessary.

Akihiro