[OpenStack-docs] Withdrawing from the installation guide

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 17:23:48 UTC 2016

Politics surrounding the installation guide have increasingly dwarfed the
benefits I see from contributing to it. In particular, successfully
providing our audience of mostly first-time users with a positive
experience. I'll complete the Mitaka guide and address bugs as time
permits, but will not participate in further discussion of the N guide
(including the summit) nor contribute to it. I'm changing my focus to the
networking guide as it needs plenty of contributions.