[OpenStack-docs] IMPORTANT: Release Notes Reminder

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Mon Apr 4 14:30:57 UTC 2016

I have few cycle this week. I will make the changes in the networking guide.

Edgar

From: Matt Kassawara <mkassawara at gmail.com<mailto:mkassawara at gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, April 4, 2016 at 6:37 AM
To: Olga Gusarenko <ogusarenko at mirantis.com<mailto:ogusarenko at mirantis.com>>
Cc: Shilla Saebi <shilla.saebi at gmail.com<mailto:shilla.saebi at gmail.com>>, Gauvain Pocentek <gauvain.pocentek at objectif-libre.com<mailto:gauvain.pocentek at objectif-libre.com>>, "Dillon, Nathaniel" <nathaniel.dillon at hp.com<mailto:nathaniel.dillon at hp.com>>, "me at mattgriffin.com<mailto:me at mattgriffin.com>" <me at mattgriffin.com<mailto:me at mattgriffin.com>>, Pranav Salunke <dguitarbite at gmail.com<mailto:dguitarbite at gmail.com>>, "Pančur, Matjaž" <matjaz.pancur at fri.uni-lj.si<mailto:matjaz.pancur at fri.uni-lj.si>>, Edgar Magana <edgar.magana at workday.com<mailto:edgar.magana at workday.com>>, Bogdan Dobrelya <bdobrelia at mirantis.com<mailto:bdobrelia at mirantis.com>>, Christian Berendt <christian at berendt.io<mailto:christian at berendt.io>>, Linette J Williams <stemke at us.ibm.com<mailto:stemke at us.ibm.com>>, "joe at topjian.net<mailto:joe at topjian.net>" <joe at topjian.net<mailto:joe at topjian.net>>, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com<mailto:aj at suse.com>>, joseph r email <joseph.r.email at gmail.com<mailto:joseph.r.email at gmail.com>>, "enstack.org" <openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>>, Roger Luethi <rl at patchworkscience.org<mailto:rl at patchworkscience.org>>, Anne Gentle <annegentle at justwriteclick.com<mailto:annegentle at justwriteclick.com>>, Lana Brindley <openstack at lanabrindley.com<mailto:openstack at lanabrindley.com>>, Brian Moss <kallimachos at gmail.com<mailto:kallimachos at gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: Release Notes Reminder

I'm trying to make the installation and networking guide notes more useful... but too busy trying to finish up those guides for release. Sadly, I cannot work on the networking guide, so the scenarios continue to reference Liberty.