[OpenStack-docs] IMPORTANT: Release Notes Reminder

Olga Gusarenko ogusarenko at mirantis.com
Mon Apr 4 13:28:12 UTC 2016

Good Monday!

And a big 'thank you!' to everyone who submitted the release notes for
their docs areas!

However, there are some areas not covered in the Mitaka docs RN. Please, do
not hesitate to commit the changes so that the community is aware of all
enhancements you worked on hard during this release cycle.

Thanks,
Olga

--
Best regards,
Olga Gusarenko

Technical Writer | Mirantis, Kharkiv | 38, Lenin av., Kharkiv, Ukraine
ogusarenko at mirantis.com | skype: gusarenko.olga | +38 (050) 843-14-25