[OpenStack-docs] [User Guides] Mitaka User Guide - final patches

Joseph Robinson joseph.robinson at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Apr 5 05:23:29 UTC 2016

On 4/04/2016, 5:29 PM, "Andreas Jaeger" <aj at suse.com> wrote:

>On 2016-03-30 09:40, Joseph Robinson wrote:
>> The final item after this patch merges will be to remove the
>> user-guide-admin document from the build files ­ this content has been
>> moved into the admin-guide, or is currently in progress.
>
>Joseph,
>
>just noticed this one:
>
>is this ready to go? If yes, please remove it from all index pages and
>add redirects for it as well.

It is almost ready to go. I¹m waiting on one more reorg patch, which should
Be in today.

>This will need changes in many documents as well...

The user guide team and I are working on changing the links -
I¹ll make sure we start adjusting admin-user-guide links as well.

>Andreas
>--
> Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter: jaegerandi
>  SUSE LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
>   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton,
>       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
>    GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F FED1 389A 563C C272 A126

Rackspace Hosting Australia PTY LTD a company registered in the state of Victoria, Australia (company registered number ACN 153 275 524) whose registered office is at Level 1, 37 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Rackspace Hosting Australia PTY LTD privacy policy can be viewed at www.rackspace.com.au/company/legal-privacy-statement.php - This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at abuse at rackspace.com and delete the original message. Your cooperation is appreciated.