[OpenStack-docs] [training-guides] Training Documenation

Pančur, Matjaž Matjaz.Pancur at fri.uni-lj.si
Wed Sep 23 15:42:47 UTC 2015

Hi Melvin,

You’re talking about Icehouse version of the old Training guides. The guide is still available at http://docs.openstack.org/icehouse/training-guides/content/. It used now deprecated DocBook XML format and we don’t intend to update it anymore. Branch is still in the repo, so you can build it if you want.

We’ decided to transition to the training slide decks. They are currently published as draft:

Upstream training: http://docs.openstack.org/draft/upstream-training/
Training guides: http://docs.openstack.org/draft/training-guides/

If you’re interested only in the training Labs, there were some recent changes. Labs are transitioning into a separate project and repo, please see https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/openstack-labs.

If you’re interested in contributing, you’re more than welcome to join us, we need all the help we can get!  If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to mail me directly or over this ML, you can also ping us on the IRC or join our regular weekly IRC meeting (http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Training-guides_Team_Meeting).

Regards,
Matjaz