[OpenStack-docs] Add Manila API reference to developer.openstack.org

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Wed Sep 9 15:20:06 UTC 2015

Hi Sergey,

I just updated the "HowTo" wiki page to make sure the
developer.openstack.org page is covered as well.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HowTo

Basically, patch the openstack/api-site repository [1] with WADL for API
reference [2], and we are using a tool called fairy-slipper [3] to convert
to Swagger this release, described in this blueprint/specification. [4]

Hope that helps -- and feel free to ask more questions as you go.
Anne

1. https://github.com/openstack/api-site/tree/master/api-ref/src/wadls
2. http://developer.openstack.org/api-ref.html
3. https://github.com/russell/fairy-slipper
4.
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/docs-specs/specs/liberty/api-site.html

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 9:03 AM, Sergey Slypushenko <
sslypushenko at mirantis.com> wrote:

> Hi, Doc Team!
>
> Team of Manila project(https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Manila) wants to
> add Manila API reference to developer.openstack.org page. Please, can
> anyone clarify existing procedure for adding new project on
> developer.openstack.org? I will appreciate for any help.
>
> Regards,
> Sergey Slipushenko,
> Software developer,
> Mirantis Inc.