[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Next team meeting 8 Sept 2300 UTC

Karin Levenstein karin.levenstein at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Sep 8 13:26:46 UTC 2015

On 9/8/15, 4:16 AM, "Tom Fifield" <tom at openstack.org> wrote:

>On 08/09/15 06:04, Karin Levenstein wrote:
>> The next install guide team meeting will be on 8 September at 2300 UTC.
>>
>> Meeting info:
>>
>>https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/InstallGuide#Meeting_inform
>>ation
>
>Hi,
>
>This is probably going to be discussed in the meeting, but just
>wondering if there'll be a testing matrix (eg
>https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/KiloDocTesting ) like there has been
>before, or how testing will be coordinated. I'd like to participate for
>Liberty :)

We've got a testing matrix up for verifying the RST conversion here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/KiloDocTesting-RST

We'll have a separate testing matrix for Liberty updates.