[OpenStack-docs] [ha-guide] Distro specific details to improve UX

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobrelia at mirantis.com
Fri Oct 16 14:32:09 UTC 2015

Hello.
There are UX bugs, like [0], [1]. These might make a user following the
guide steps very sad because the corosync/pacemaker services will refuse
to start. How should we deal with such issues?

May be sometimes, the distro specific info should be accepted into the
HA guide?

Or should we just mention there are distro specific configuraion steps
exist and leave a user on his own in his/her search of external docs
explainging the distro specific steps TBD?

Note, the same question applies to the distro specific pcs/crm cluster
configuration tools.

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1505964
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1506004

--