[OpenStack-docs] How is openstack-manuals/common-rst updated?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 17:02:19 UTC 2015

Hi team,

During translation of common-rst in Zanata,
I found a bit odd entries in
openstack-manuals/doc/common-rst/source/locale/common-rst.pot.

When and how is openstack-manuals/common-rst updated?

For example, we see the following in common-rst.pot:
---
#: ../common/app_support.rst:3
msgid "Community support"
msgstr ""

#: ../common/app_support.rst:5
msgid "Community Support"
msgstr ""
----

However, we actually have only the first entry in common-rst/*.rst:
---
$ grep -r 'Community Support' doc/common-rst/*.rst
$ grep -r 'Community support' doc/common-rst/*.rst
doc/common-rst/app_support.rst:Community support
---

If you look at app_support.rst, we have only the first one.
Where does the second one come from?

In tools/generatepot-rst.sh, processing on 'common-rst' is skipped.
I wonder which script we update common-rst.pot.

Thanks,
Akihiro