[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Cinder service and endpoint: v1 or v2? [was: status of Debian]

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Tue Oct 13 21:13:15 UTC 2015

On 10/13/2015 06:21 PM, Matt Kassawara wrote:
> I'm not seeing any problems with the magic combination in Liberty, nor
> did it generate any bugs in the Kilo version of the installation guide.

Matt,

That you didn't experience it or that nobody filed bugs doesn't mean
that there is no problem. Did you run a full tempest run to check for
the facts?

> So, I'll probably just restore the magic combination in the Liberty
> version of the installation guide and keep an eye on the bugs.

Don't just restore please, but use /v1 for the v1 endpoint, and /v2 for
the v2 endpoint. It really is needed as per my tests.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)