[OpenStack-docs] Liberty: Auto-Generate Configuration-Reference?

Atsushi SAKAI sakaia at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Oct 13 14:06:10 UTC 2015

Lana

 Sorry for late response.
 Yesterday is the national holiday in Japan.

 Of course, I will check it also. (config ref (nova, cinder etc) modules.)

 As you know, it seems many problem in "neutron" related.
 since neutron plugins are too many.
 It needs to fix after liberty release.
 (Curently manual fixation is needed for neutron with many plugin)

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI

On Tue, 13 Oct 2015 21:05:30 +1000
Lana Brindley <openstack at lanabrindley.com> wrote: