[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] status of Debian

Alexander Adamov aadamov at mirantis.com
Tue Oct 13 08:00:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

It's no ready for Liberty. We stucked at Keystone because it has no Apache
package for Debian ready.
This is the message from Matt:

"I can't approve use of Keystone without Apache due to deprecation of
eventlet in Kilo and removal in Mitaka [1].

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-February/057359.html
Once fixed, I'll update the Keystone chapter for Debian and go further.

Alexander