[OpenStack-docs] [cli-reference] How do I edit this file?

Atsushi SAKAI sakaia at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Oct 13 03:58:18 UTC 2015

As for this issue, You should identify tools problem or cli problem.

1)openstack-doc-tools/bin/doc-tools-update-cli-reference
  https://github.com/openstack/openstack-doc-tools/blob/master/bin/doc-tools-update-cli-reference

2)keystone commands help works or not

  for example
  keystone help tenant-list

By the way, In my opinion, you should start from api-site for ease of fixing.
As a next step, you should handle the CLI-Ref problem.

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI

--
Atsushi SAKAI <sakaia at jp.fujitsu.com>