[OpenStack-docs] Liberty: Auto-Generate Configuration-Reference?

Gauvain Pocentek gauvain.pocentek at objectif-libre.com
Mon Oct 12 19:35:45 UTC 2015

Le 2015-10-12 21:01, Andreas Jaeger a écrit :
> Who can regenerate all files - options and changes - for all projects
> we currently document?
>
> I just did manila changes:
> https://review.openstack.org/233767
> which needs https://review.openstack.org/233768
>
> And wonder which others need updating,

I usually take care of this, but I'm afraid I won't be able to do it
before the release (not enough time, once again).

It would probably not hurt to run the scripts on more time against the
liberty branch to make sure nothing's been left behind. I can do some
reviews and maybe some patching in case the scripts break.

Gauvain