[OpenStack-docs] Status HA Guide RST Conversion?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Oct 12 09:12:36 UTC 2015

On 2015-10-12 09:57, Lana Brindley wrote:

> Picking this thread up again.
>
> Andreas has a patch in to obsolete the XML version of this guide, which is marked WIP until we have consensus: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/233516/
>
> I suspect the best thing to do for Liberty is to publish the RST version of the guide, with a draft note (similar to how we did for the Networking Guide for Kilo). This way we can still attract contributors.

We already publish with a draft note, if anybody wants to enhance that
one...

Let's kill the XML (https://review.openstack.org/233516) and move the
RST one up.

Since neither guide is perfect, there's no need to have the old one
around and people wasting efforts updating and reviewing it.

And we need the new one up so that people know what to change...

Everybody fine?

> Bogdan: I'm happy to help you get up to speed on running a speciality team, but let's hold off on that minutiae until after Liberty (and maybe after Summit). Will you be in Tokyo? Can we sync up then?

        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)