[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-dev] [infra] Some jobs erroneously passing today

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Oct 2 18:04:26 UTC 2015

The mail below hits all our manual jobs!

For any job, where there are no checkbuild results, please run recheck.
To test: Just click on the checkbuild target. If you get a file not
found error, then the job was not run at all.

I just retriggered all jobs that I noticed but we found a few jobs that
still failed, so I recheck again. Hope we get results now,

Andreas

        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)