[OpenStack-docs] Networking guide team disintegration

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Oct 2 16:06:04 UTC 2015

On 10/02/2015 11:53 AM, Nick Chase wrote:
> Agreed.
>
> ----  Nick

Having meetings on irc in order to allow new contributors to read some
archives to get up to speed is one of the reasons we encourage projects
to have meetings on irc.

Now we need folks willing to read archives and attend meetings, that is
true, but irc logs can serve as a doorway if we do have any new
contributors who are interested.

Can I suggest networking guide team meetings move to irc?

Thank you, I want to help this group continue and to grow. The work you
do is very important.

Thanks,
Anita.