[OpenStack-docs] [training-labs] Networking problems

Pranav Salunke dguitarbite at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 11:01:12 UTC 2015

Hi Bernd,

It seems that your KVM networks are interfering with the VirtualBox
networks. Yes the networking in VirtualBox is carried out in a different
way as w.r.t. KVM but at the same time you cannot use overlapping subnets!

My suggestion for you is to de-activate (not delete) the KVM networks as
and when required while running the VirtualBox setup.

Regards,
Pranav