[OpenStack-docs] OpenStack Training labs - VirtualBox vs KVM

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 17:25:15 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am not sure whether clean up stuff on that Wiki page is needed or not,
but
any OpenStacker guys can modify OpenStack Wiki page, so I slightly
changed to meet the mentioned correction like
: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Training-guides/lab-scripts .
I mostly changed from training-guides to training-labs.

One question: one thing I did not change is launchpad URL.
Do training-labs have its own launchpad, or use still training-guides
launchpad or openstack-manuals launchpad instead?
I have seen training-labs wiki (
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/training-labs ),
but I could not any information on launchpad.

With many thanks,

/Ian