[OpenStack-docs] [Contributor Guide] RST inline markup for application and command

KATO Tomoyuki tomo at dream.daynight.jp
Wed Nov 18 15:15:09 UTC 2015

Hi team,

We have RST inline markup conventions for application and command [1].
On the other hand, we decided to use `` (double backticks) for file name and path.
For simplicity... easy to learn for new comer... view at GitHub......
(:file:` ` is not a first recommendation, but acceptable.)

I would like to use `` (double backticks) for application and command
for consistency and simplicity. I submitted the change request [2].

Thought?

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/contributor-guide/rst-conv/inline-markups.html#application
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/246972/

Best Regards,