[OpenStack-docs] [config-ref] rst migration, a tool to handle tables includes

Gauvain Pocentek gauvain.pocentek at objectif-libre.com
Wed Nov 18 06:27:49 UTC 2015

Hello,

pandoc doesn't do a good job when it comes to converting <xi:include>
directives. Since we have a lot of those in the config-ref I worked on a
script that does some (ugly) magic to generate (hopefully) correct
includes:: RST directives. I've tested it on the bare-metal chapter, and
it seems to do the work.

Quick howto:

$ python migrate config-reference/file_to_migrate.xml >
config-ref-rst/source/destination.rst

It should work on linux/mac/windows since it's basic python, but I only
have linux boxes at hand to test.

Gauvain Pocentek

Objectif Libre - Infrastructure et Formations Linux
http://www.objectif-libre.com