[OpenStack-docs] stable/liberty open

KATO Tomoyuki tomo at dream.daynight.jp
Tue Nov 17 12:05:21 UTC 2015

> openstack-manuals is open again.
>
> We still do not publish translated manuals, I'm fixing this (needs a
> project-config change), the rest looks fine but I appreciate if you keep
> your eyes open and speak up if I missed anything,

Andreas,

Needless to say, not your overlook.
I think we can improve translation resource generation method in recent days.
As long as Liberty, we publish only install guides,
so we can simply generate one pot file without common-rst.
I checked our tool chain, it looks okay to improve by updating doc/generatepot-rst.
Also, openstack-doc-tools skip common-rst process if it doesn't exist.

Thought?

[1] https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/openstack-manuals/tree/tools/generatepot-rst.sh#n38
[2] https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/openstack-doc-tools/tree/bin/doc-tools-check-languages#n63

Best Regards,