[OpenStack-docs] stable/liberty for openstack-manuals created - and frozen!

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Nov 16 21:26:16 UTC 2015

Just one quick update: liberty is still frozen, see below for details.

On 11/16/2015 04:44 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Thanks to Spencer Krum (nibalicer) we now have a stable/liberty branch
> for openstack-manuals.
>
> I now need to setup the branch and ask for a freeze of stable/liberty
> until I have given the go ahead for the branch! I need to set it up and
> document all the steps ;)
>
> Merging of changes for master is fine but do not merge any for liberty yet!

Our CI infrastructure is really busy today and I'm running out of time
for tonight ;(. stable/liberty is still frozen, we need to publish
https://review.openstack.org/245851 first.

Reviews for 245851 are welcome but I'd like to approve myself and see
that everything works fine. Once 245851 is in and the post scripts
published content fine, we can unfreeze the branch.

The master branch is still open,
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)