[OpenStack-docs] Fwd: [openstack-dev] [release] new change management tools and processes for stable/liberty and mitaka

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Tue Nov 10 07:30:34 UTC 2015

On 11/09/2015 09:59 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Do we really want to add such notes back to our guides? And if we do, do
> we want guide specific release notes - or do we want release notes for
> all of documentation?

I think it makes no sense to have guide specific release notes. But I
think it makes sense to have release notes for openstack-manuals
repository to be able to write down the overall process (contributor
guide added, guide xy migrated to RST, ..).

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Cloud Solution Architect