[OpenStack-docs] Branching for Liberty?

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Mon Nov 9 14:36:28 UTC 2015

On 11/09/2015 12:09 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> I suggest we start getting ready with branching for Liberty.
>
> Is the Configuration Guide good to branch?
> Is the Install Guide good to branch?
>
> so, for both: Are there any changes in the queue that we should wait
> for? When will those be ready?

As I wrote in another thread, I have a few Debian patches for the
install-guide. I'd love to get them merged before the new branch, to
avoid having to do the backport work (though this shouldn't be a blocker
for the branching, and I don't want to set this as a blocker).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)