[OpenStack-docs] [training-guides] Changes to Core team

Pančur, Matjaž Matjaz.Pancur at fri.uni-lj.si
Fri Nov 6 19:23:16 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I would like to warmly welcome two new Training guides core reviewers!

- Kato Tomoyuki:

Kato was really active in the project in the last few months, with a lot of reviews and patches. Welcome Kato to the team!

- Tim Freund:

Upstream material is now officially published (http://docs.openstack.org/upstream-training/) and updated as all other docs with patches and reviews. However, this material has some special considerations. Based on my (and other trainers) experiences, the last minute changes to the material always appear right before the training session (shocking, isn’t it ;). If I won’t be able to +2 and accept these last minute changes, someone from the core review team should handle it. However, if others can’t make it (travelling or other stuff, as this is exactly two days before the Summit!), we feel there should always be a Training guide core reviewer present to do it.
We decided that each Summit’s Upstream training session lead will also get a Training guides core reviewer status that lasts until the next Summit or when new Upstream training lead is chosen. We wanted to implement this before Tokyo summit, but were unfortunately too late to do it on time.

Tim was a lead of the Upstream training in Tokyo, so Tim, welcome to the team!

Regards,
Matjaz