[OpenStack-docs] Fwd: [openstack-dev] [release] new change management tools and processes for stable/liberty and mitaka

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Wed Nov 4 01:27:08 UTC 2015

On 11/03/2015 09:37 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:
> Hi docs peeps, wanted to be sure you see and understand this important
> change for releases and release notes.

Who takes care of the reno enablement for the openstack-manuals
repository? We should do this prior to opening to the cut of the Liberty
branch. This way we do not have to backport the change (step 2).

In our next team meeting we should discuss the usage of blueprints on
Launchpad.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt