[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] usage of the "install-guide" tag

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Wed Nov 4 01:11:46 UTC 2015

Hello everybody.

I want to propose to use the "install-guide" tag to tag our mails and
our commits. At the moment sometimes we use this tag, sometimes we do
not use it.

* add "[install-guide]" to the subject of your mails
* add "[install-guide]" to the title of your commit message

(I would prefer "[install-guide]" over "install-guide:" here. This way
we have the same notation for mail subjects and commit titles.)

I think this way it is easier for us to identify content related to the
install-guide.

Is this fine for everybody?

Christian.

--