[OpenStack-docs] Debian moving to Keystone API v3: delaying my install-guide contribution

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Tue Nov 3 07:57:58 UTC 2015

On 11/02/2015 05:14 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> We've been expecting the Liberty Install Guides for both CentOS/RHEL and
> Debian quickly after the Liberty release.
>
> What is the timeframe when the Debian Liberty guide will be ready?

I hope to finish the upload with Keystone v3 everywhere before the end
of the week, then I'll work hard on patching what's needed in the guide.
I'd say that the timeframe also depends on the reviews.

> IMO we should either get the guides out quickly - or change messaging to
> avoid confusion of users,

I'm coming from far here, as I couldn't contribute to Kilo (since the
guide was frozen because of the RST transition). I'd appreciate a bit of
understanding here.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)