[OpenStack-docs] Wrapup - Liberty Design Summit

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Thu May 28 13:56:31 UTC 2015

I thought we went down this road a release or two ago and decided against
using Gerrit for this content. If we want to try using Gerrit again, I
suggest we look at adding our content to the existing developer manual
rather than creating another guide. I'd rather point people to one place
rather than "look at X for general contribution instructions", "look at Y
for documentation conventions", etc.