[OpenStack-docs] Not Clear - RE: What is the OS that most people use?

Randy_Perryman at Dell.com Randy_Perryman at Dell.com
Thu May 28 12:58:29 UTC 2015

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

This was not "What OS are you running OpenStack with?"

This question was to find what OS is being used by people to create, build and test the documentation sources with.  I have been trying to install to my Windows 7 machine with no luck, moved to Fedora and hit issues.   As the Getting Started in Documentation Guide does not specify an OS to work with specifically, I thought I would ask.

This way, if I could run one most people are using, then it would be easier to ask questions.

-Randy