[OpenStack-docs] Wrapup - Liberty Design Summit

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Thu May 28 09:00:20 UTC 2015

On 05/28/2015 10:41 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> * Update contributor guides
> Whoever updates them, please avoid any duplication with
> http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html and if there's
> content missing, improve that one,

What about converting
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HowTo into a "OpenStack
Documentation Guide" as a first step. Followed by including
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HowTo/FirstTimers into
this new guide (I think this is the contributor guide?). Followed by
including all of the rest flying around in the wiki.

At the moment the content provided in the wiki is not accurate and I do
not like that we do not fulfil ower own slogan "Documentation treated
like code" for our own documentation.

An initial migration of the content provided in the wiki to a RST guide
is straightforward and I could take care of it if we want to have such a
guide for us.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt