[OpenStack-docs] Renaming Virtual Machine Image Guide

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Wed May 27 12:57:34 UTC 2015

On 05/27/2015 02:52 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:
> I don't agree. This is one of the most read guides on our site, so I
> think it should stay.

Then we should definitely take more care of it and should start to
improve the quality of the provided content. Maybe we should track this
guide the next times in our weekly meeting?

> Can you log doc bugs with those observations?

I will try to review the whole guide the next days and open bugs for
everything I think that has to be revisited.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Cloud Solution Architect