[OpenStack-docs] deprecation/future of "OpenStack Operations Guide"

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Wed May 27 06:49:40 UTC 2015

I want to discuss the deprecation/future of the "OpenStack Operations
Guide" (I forgot to do this in Vancouver).

At the moment we list the "OpenStack Operations Guide" on docs.o.o in
the "Operations And Administration Guides" listing.

In my understanding docs.o.o lists documentation that is maintained by
us and is usable with the current stable release.

I think we should introduce a new listing "Booksprints" on docs.o.o to
clarify that the Operations Guide is the result of a booksprint provided
"as-is".

What do you think about this?

Christian.