[OpenStack-docs] [training-guides] New training guides design meeting time

Pranav Salunke dguitarbite at gmail.com
Thu May 21 18:05:04 UTC 2015

Hey Sean,

Let's meet for lunch today and may be hangout during the evening hours,
have a few beers. I'm not sure if Friday should work for me.

Regards,
Pranav
The neutron work sessions schedule was changed yesterday causing my
company's project design session to be moved to 1:30 today. Can we move our
session around lunch time tomorrow?

--
~sean