[OpenStack-docs] Liberty Design Summit Sessions

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Thu May 14 11:50:39 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Hopefully everyone is nearly packed and ready to head to Vancouver!

I’ve been working on planning a little more, and wanted to let you know that the schedule for the design summit is now locked in, and I’ve seeded the etherpads for all of our documentation sessions:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Design_Summit/Liberty/Etherpads#Documentation

Don’t forget to go to http://libertydesignsummit.sched.org/type/design+summit/Documentation or download the “Liberty Design Summit” app for your phone, and start building out your schedule.

Can’t wait to see you there!