[OpenStack-docs] Autogenerate the API Reference

Ildikó Váncsa ildiko.vancsa at ericsson.com
Fri May 8 15:42:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

When I mentioned the stable branches my intention was only to highlight that when the doc lives together with the code, we have the benefit of capturing the state for the OpenStack releases as opposed to the API versions. By this sense, if we would have an API freeze, which would let us auto-generating and polishing up the docs, then we could have a stable version before cutting the stable branch. This could be handled like the code and have backported fixes, if something is still not covering the truth, but that should not happen too often if at all.

Best Regards,
Ildiko