[OpenStack-docs] [install guide] team meeting notes 3/24

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:39:52 UTC 2015

I'm working on a patch for the keystone chapter that replaces
python-keystoneclient with python-openstack client. It also puts Apache in
front of keystone and uses Memcached for tokens as per deprecation of
eventlet and suggestions from the keystone PTL. I'm testing the patch using
a source installation and one using Ubuntu packages, so it'll need some
modifications (particularly the Apache configuration) for other
distributions. After submission, I'm seeking approval of this patch and
expect additional patches for other distributions rather than additional
changes to this patch for other distributions.