[OpenStack-docs] [User Guides] Kickoff Meeting Notes

Tanja Roth taroth at suse.com
Fri Mar 20 08:54:17 UTC 2015

On 2015-03-20  9:41 Lana Brindley <openstack at lanabrindley.com> wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>First of all, thanks for coming along to the kickoff meeting, it was
>great to see you all there :)

arghhh, I missed the missing! Really sorry for that!

I somehow did not realize that the meeting is already this week (too
much on my mind to take care of in the evenings at the moment...).

Will the next meeting take place same day, same time? Then I will
try to join you next week.

>My notes from the meeting:
>* Welcome and intro
>* Overview of what we hope to achieve:
>  - Greater ability for corporate contributors to be able to give back
>to upstream
>  - Helping out with the RST conversion
>  - Information architecture of the guides
>  - Keeping an eye on related bugs
>* Housekeeping:
>  - Weekly hangout, timed to suit those at the kickoff meeting to
> start
>with (can be adjusted)
>  - Encourage people representing other corp contributors to come along
>* Focus for this week:
>  - Continue with RST conversion
>  - Think about ways to assist corp contributors
>
>I've sent out a Google invite for the next meeting. If you would like
>to be added to the invite, please email me. Also, if you're interested
>in helping out, be sure to sign up on our wiki page:
>https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/User_Guides
>
>Thanks again, everyone!
>
>Lana

Kind regards,

Tanja Roth, Documentation
SUSE Linux GmbH

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
Graham Norton HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)