[OpenStack-docs] [User Guides] New Speciality Team

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Mon Mar 16 03:43:48 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Bit of a lukewarm response, but I'm rolling with what we've got so far!

Kickoff meeting will be held at:

UTC: Thursday 19 March at 8pm
UTC+1: Thursday 19 March at 9pm (Berlin, Germany)
UTC+10: Friday 20 March at 6am (Brisbane, Australia)
UTC-5: Thursday 19 March at 3pm (Austin, TX)

Please RSVP on the event page:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/csue9ttij7h14sqjbrof2jciufk (This
page also has the dial in details).

If you have any questions in the meantime, email me, or ping me on IRC
(loquacities).

Thanks,
Lana

--