[OpenStack-docs] Improve the HOT reference guide

Gauvain Pocentek gauvain.pocentek at objectif-libre.com
Thu Mar 12 19:13:08 UTC 2015

Hi Christian,

Most of the improvements you suggest should be done in the heat
docstrings. The reference is generated from the heat source code, using
tools developed by the heat team (see the sphinx extension in the
doc/source/ dir). If you or anyone want to tackle this, I'd be happy to
provide pointers and documentation.

I'm aware that this reference could be much better but unfortunately I
don't have enough time to work on improving it.

Thanks,
Gauvain