[OpenStack-docs] Seeking more for core

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Thu Mar 12 00:11:51 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I've taken a look at the 30 [1] and 90 day [2] stats for reviewers, and I'm
happy to see people moving up in the top 15 for both reviews and commits.
However the 30 day is more impressive than the 90 day so I'd like to wait a
bit to invite more people to become docs-core reviewers.

Also looking at the 30 and 90 day stats, I'm going to remove these names
from the list. Many of these members are core reviewers on their respective
repositories, so it's not necessary to keep them as docs-core.

Bryan Payne
Daisy Guo
Steven Deaton
Sean Roberts
Salvatore Orlando

These are the reviewers who are really coming up in their stats and input
in reviews:

Olga Gusarenko
Maria Zlatkova
Robb Romans

I also want to note how well Masahito Muroi is doing in api-site reviews
and commits in the last 30 days. Well done!

I hope to see the work continue so I can invite the reviewers and
committers to docs-core this release.

1. http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/documentation/30
2. http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/documentation/90

--