[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Speciality Team launching

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Thu Mar 5 18:26:43 UTC 2015

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 11:51 AM, Christian Berendt <christian at berendt.io>
wrote:

> On 03/05/2015 04:37 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:
> >
> > High Availability Guide: Matt Griffin
> > Install Guides: Karin Levenstein
> > Networking Guide: Nick Chase
> > Security Guide: Bryan Payne
> > User Guides: Lana Brindley
>
> What about the Operations Guide?

You know, it would be nice if someone wants to lead a team there. So far I
haven't identified anyone.

The goals for starting a specialty team in my mind are:

 - recruiting core reviewers who know the subject matter
 - recruiting planners and writers for a special guide
 - triaging bugs related to a guide
 - communicating about the guide and decisions through meetings, reviews,
IRC, bugs, and the openstack-docs mailing list

If anyone has those goals in mind for a specific guide, let's talk.

Anne

> Christian.

Anne Gentle
annegentle at justwriteclick.com