[OpenStack-docs] [User Guide] Move Heat Orchestration Template reference to dev docs

Meg McRoberts dreidellhasa at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 06:02:54 UTC 2015

What is your plan for documenting highly available Heat?  The HA Guide is being rewrittenand we need an owner for HA Heat.   I see two options:
- Incorporate HA information into the Heat documentation; HA Guide links to that information- Add information about Heat to the HA guide; link to the main Heat docs for basic Heat info
We are quite flexible -- just need an owner and some doc.meg