[OpenStack-docs] RST line length

Meg McRoberts dreidellhasa at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 21:27:27 UTC 2015

Very cool!  I just converted a table and it works quite nicely --
and it should solve the checkniceness line length issues.I still do not like that the table headers look just like the bodyof the table but that issue is the same for either table input method.
One question:  I have a little table that lists install commands for thedifferent distributions.  Karen suggested that they should use :command:so I implemented this -- for example:
     :command:`apt-get install rabbitmq-server rabbitmq-plugins`
I did this and it works but the output looks the same as it did without :command".Is that how it should be?