[OpenStack-docs] Kolla documentation

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Thu Jun 11 05:59:36 UTC 2015

Hi Alison,

Thanks for asking! Unfortunately, we don’t have any plans to provide formal OpenStack documentation support for Kolla. Firstly, only core (with preference for defcore) projects fall under the docs banner, and secondly, we don’t currently have bandwidth to support documentation efforts over and above what we currently have (even for core projects).

However, you are more than welcome to ask here for documentation assistance where you need it.

Thanks,
Lana